Friday, April 1, 2011

Coming Home

I just got back from Arizona!  I went down to visit and get some dental work done, it's so nice when you have a dentist you can trust.  I love going to visit Jeff & Krishawn they are such a nice family and I always feel so welcome. 
Well I left the three older kids at home for this trip with the hubby since I flew.  I missed them and from the fact that Annette and Andrew wouldn't let me out of their sight when I got home I think they missed me too.   It's always nice coming home when you have been away, but yesterday I had to jump right back into it.  I got up at 3:15am to get packed up and to the airport by 5 am, for the flight to take off around 6am.  I got a nap on the plan, I probably snored, and landed at 8:30 ish.  Now that would have been an awesome nap if was really that long but I lost an hour in the time change once I went over the AZ border and I was holding a sleeping baby sitting up in seats that didn't recline at all so, not a great nap.  Got picked up and got the kids, I got home around 9am.  Once home I folded the 3 loads of laundry that were so patiently waiting for me, ironed some, but not even 1/4 of the basket that needs done, staked the plants for the garden that grew like crazy while I was gone, went and got Annette's hair cut/fixed because she took scissors to it while I was away, while I was there decided I needed a trim since it has been almost 2 years since I have had one, came fed the kids, made pretzels, took Ayden to piano lessons, where I forgot to put my shoes on when I left the house and fell asleep on her couch while waiting, went home to grab soccer stuff went to Aydens soccer practice, ended up walking around with a crying baby in the stroller, came home made dinner got in the shower with Andrew & Annette, who still wouldn't let me out of their sight, put the kids to bed layed down watched Grey's Anatomy and fell asleep.  If it was up to me I'd still be sleeping.

No comments: